Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If I find out his name, I will post it! More politicians like this needed!

82Ladies and Gentlemen, our problem is not whether or not the president is a citizen of this great nation, it is what he is doing to it right now and what he will do to it in the next three years.
I read all of the comments on this page and then sat for a moment to bring it all in and try to understand the feelings you all are having. If you would do the same, we are all mostly scared or at least worried about the direction our president is taking us. We have seen no relief and there are no promises made yet for help in jobs, food and shelter for our citizens that really need it, (and right now!) and there is so much needed right here in our own country with no answers to any of them in the immediate future.

I believe some of you hit it right on the head. Running for office takes a lot of money. I mean a lot! And to get some of that money deals are made. I’ve held office, and I know that when someone knows you have a chance in winning, the check books come out and promises are made to cover those checks. This is true!

I watched for quite some time during the past year of 2009 waiting and watching the "Shovel Ready" money that he pushed through Congress shortly after taking office. If you all will recall, he was conveniently flying around this country holding town hall meetings while Congress was tied up in Washington and told not to leave until it is passed. Not quite a trillion dollars when it was all said and done, but very, very close. That was a trillion dollars that we didn’t have, not matter how bad we were doing. I know that sounds heartless, but it’s the truth.

As of August of 2009, only 8 percent of that money was released. Eight percent does not put many men and women of this country to work. Also the recent drop of around 2 percent in unemployment that was announced, I believe last month, was not from people getting jobs, it was the fact that those people that were on unemployment, ran out of extensions of benefits and were no longer counted as being unemployed, thus lowering the unemployment rate.

I’m not trying to blow smoke here, just trying to open your eyes to a few things that once heard, you think is a good thing, is really a terrible thing because now there are an additional 2 percent of U.S. citizens without any income whatsoever. You may be one of them. But the government made it sound like they were doing their job at getting jobs.

I am disabled Marine and I have plenty of time to sit here and do research on what is truth and what is not. And believe me when I say I too am upset with him not wearing an American flag or fails to salute here or there, or when he said to another nation that “We are not a Christian based country”, that it in fact does bother me.

This country was founded by our forefathers on Christian beliefs, our money has “In God We Trust” on it, and in a football player’s interview after winning a game, he thanks God for making it all possible. Then there was our 32nd president, President Franklin Roosevelt who led this great nation in prayer prior to World War II, it makes one wonder what Mr. Obama is up to.

Instead of bailing out the auto companies, why didn’t he say, lower your prices and sell more cars, it will work out. If not the smaller companies will get stronger. All the smaller companies, Mom and Pop shops do that and they don’t get a bail out. They lower their prices, take a little loss but have a little coming in to survive on until the economy comes back. It probably didn’t help with all the negativity he used saying this country is in a recession so many times, I quit counting!

A president needs to be positive and give hope. The same hope he used during the campaign. Once in office, hope went out the window. He said prior to the elections that he is a professional speaker, which only means he will tell you things to make you believe, see elections, then get out of it with other words when he is caught. And he is good.

I’m almost finished and apologize for such a long comment. But here are my gut feelings on what is going on. The economy will come back, and come back strong, but when “he” wants it to. That will happen well prior to the elections for his next term to be the savior and get reelected. Being a savior would be to fix it now, give money to the people of this nation to spend and bring back the economy. Not take $3 trillion and pay back your election promises to build things we just don’t need right now.

If you saw and read the first stimulus bills that were passed, then you know what I mean. Don’t get mad folks, do your homework. You have time and are on this site writing what you are feeling and defending your president or not. Instead of doing that, poke around a little bit.

You’ll find that Mr. Obama and someone I won’t name are wanting to do away with the dollar and strongly supports a world government with world currency. Look, you will find it. It is there, but you need to dig a little.

My daughters both know I would love to run for president in the next election. I’ve considered it very strongly. I am for the little people and have no promises or ties to any government officials. The people would be allowed to vote on issues that are raised just as my father and mother did when I was a little boy growing up outside Cleveland.

This president is calling all of the shots and most are behind your back. It seemed my parents were always at the polls about something. But if I were the president, the priorities would be much different than those of Mr. Obama’s. This country’s people first, including our troops overseas and their families here or abroad. Our poor, our lower and middle class citizens. Taxes need to come from those that have money, not forced upon those that don’t. We do not need a health reformed bill shoved down our throats that will “fine” us money if we do not use it or go without because we feel we are better off. Read it folks!

I would also take a minute to shake the Marines' hands who protect the president on every trip the man takes. I enjoyed and am very proud to call myself a U.S. Marine and serving this great country of ours nearly 17 years and it wouldn't slow down my daily routine to take a couple minutes out of the schedule to ask where the Marines are from or find out how long they have been in. Not a problem here. And they would, each and every one of them get a salute from their Commander in Chief!

But there is such a bigger picture that all of America is failing to see. Mr. Obama did a big no-no while at the UN meeting(s) when he took the floor. That in itself calls for his immediate removal from office as “No one man shall take control during one of those meetings”, yet he did. I'm still trying to find out why and how he received the Nobel Peace Prize and with being in office for nine months or less! Now that’s a good one.

I haven’t decided to run yet and I meet all the requirements. I’m 50 years old with a lot of experience and I know the one thing you only need is to keep the people of this country number one on your list of things. If I run, I will run for you, “You, the people.” Remember that as I will use that in my campaign. LPC, Pennsylvania