Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have ceased answering vitriols on the other sites

Those on the other Topix sites that I still post on, but ceased reading, or answering ,are probably still attacking my posts. Too bad, so sad. I am feeling very good, and my spirit is feeling great since "ignore", has been in place at those sites. I will not post their names, as they are insignificant, and only attack the posters that are catholics, and Conservatives, never the substance of the post.
All of you conservatives, both of the catholic religion, and in politics, get out and help change what the liberals are doing to our religion, and country. Even if you give one hour a week on the telephone, or stuff envelopes, you will be doing your part. Just this week I have gotten 4 people to register as Republicans, and that was in just one hour. All of the lives of those that have protected us, and our country, thank you. If nothing else, make sure that those that have ignored our voices, hear them loud and clear in November.
God bless you all