Monday, January 10, 2011

St. Michael defend us in Battle

Why this question was posted by parishioners of
Our Lady of Lourdes Massapequa Park.
The "johnny come lately" comments as usual are
irrelevant, demeaning, vitriolic, childish attacks,
inorder to try to change what had happened, and what is. Yes there has been a cover-up by the
RVCD, who were looking for somewhere to dump this
Pastor, who is much too busy to be what the parishioners requested. The following has been posted some time ago, but is very relevant even up to this day, it will answer some of the questions
that mature people may have.I have been attacked,
maligned, cursed at, along with innuendos of being homosexual, all trying to silence me. It is our duty to challenge that which is against the
catholic catechism, like it or not. I feel obligated to continue to oppose liberalism both in religion, and politics, and have shown the parallel of both. I do not believe that there is not room for corrections, but I have observed, that
most times the cost is not worth the change, and in our religion, the cost has been the losing of souls. Right or wrong , that is my belief, and I will continue to expound on them as I feel. Click on this if you have doubts of the claims by good conservative catholics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hncnt5p2acQ