Wednesday, April 2, 2014

IS POPE FRANCIS A RABBI ALSO?

April 2, 2014, Article (FROM www.newchristorchaos.com) Posted on April 2, 2014 April 2, 2014, Feast of Saint Francis of Paola and the Commemoration of Wednesday in the Fourth Week of Lent: Today’s new article, Jorge Keeps It Kosher, reviews the extent to which the kitchen staff at the Casa Santa Marta had to follow the directions of a Talmudic rabbi to make the kitchen oven and utensils acceptable for use in the preparation of a Kosher meal that was served on January 16, 2014, to a group of Argentine Talmudists including the pro-abortion, pro-perversity Abraham Skorka, who were being hosted by none other than Rabbi Jorge Mario Bergoglio himself. Bergoglio knows how to keep a Kosher kitchen, and his “doctrine,” such as it is, is perfectly in accord with the “reform” branch of Talmudism. This is relevant now as the false “pontiff” will be visiting the Holy Land from May 24, 2014, to May 26, 2014. He’s got a schedule jam-packed filled with opportunities to display his great affection for the beliefs, symbols, practices and places of worship of false religions. Then again, he should know. He’s got the beliefs, symbols, practices and places of worship of his own false religion, conciliarism. Finally, I ask prayers for the repose of the soul of Mr. Pierre Delfausse, who died in Carmel-by-Sea, California, at the age of ninety-seven on March 14, 2014. I received word of his death from my eldest first cousin, who turned seventy years of age on March 4, 2014. Pierre was my father’s first cousin, making him my first cousin once removed. I met Pierre, who was born on January 10, 1917, in Woodhaven, Queens, New York, in Carmel in 2000 when speaking in California. He told me upon greeting me, “You have your grandfather’s [his own Uncle Ed's] gait.” Well, that was the first time I was told that I had carried myself like Edward Martin Droleskey! Pierre kept a very good log of the Delfausse family tree. I had a fascinating visit with nearly fourteen years ago. Please join us in praying for the repose of the soul of Mr. Pierre Delfausse. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all of the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.